Friday, March 8, 2013

Singer Kayley Rose Thriving w/ Stargardt's


When I was first diagnosed with Stargardt's I did a Google search on the disease to better orientate myself to my new circumstance. One of the first sites I came across was a blog called Living And Supporting Stargardt's Disease. It's written by Kayley Rose who is a remarkable person minus her having Stargardt's. She writes about her experience with the disease and how it hasn't stopped her from pursuing her dreams. She's an artist (her Facebook page can be found here), a teacher and is a professional singer even appearing on the British edition of the TV singing competition X Factor. The above video is audio featuring Kayley singing The Beatles song Something. Read about Kayley in her own words here.


If you liked the above post you might also be interested in the following:


*Disclosure some of the links are affiliate based with Amazon or Google and I do recieve a commission if links are clicked.

2 comments :

Ali said...

Kayley Rose is the most gorgeous, warm, loving and vivacious person you could ever meet! A shining example to everyone who has the good fortune to meet her! xx

Unknown said...

I would love to meet her one day and thanks for the comment!